Policies for Use of the Pool
The pool and pool deck areas are open from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend, subject to adjustment by the Master Board. The daily hours of operation are 10:30 am to 7:30 pm Monday thru Friday and 11:30 am to 7:30 pm Saturday and Sunday. These hours are subject to change as needed.
*NOTE: Revised Schedule:
At the request of residents, on a trial basis there will be ADULT ONLY Hours. The ADULT ONLY hours will be from 10:30 am-12:00 pm Monday through Friday. Children will be allowed on the pool deck at this time.
The board will re-evaluate this schedule in July; we will evaluate your feedback and determine what, if any, changes will be made to the schedule at that time.
Residents and their guests are the only people authorized to use the pool facilities and they do so at their own risk. Permitted residents (those eligible residents who live with Age Qualified Resident owners/tenants) may use the facilities, but they may not bring guests. The Association, the Board of Directors and/or the On-Site Manager assumes no responsibility for any accident or injury in connection with such use, or, for any loss or damage to personal property. These rules will be assessed periodically by the Board of Directors and possibly revised as events warrant.
- All users must sign in.
- Guests may be admitted, free of charge, but must be authorized and accompanied at all times by a resident. A maximum of eight (8) guests are allowed per household at any one time.
- Residents are permitted to use the pool deck next to the clubhouse, hereinafter designated as the "patio", before, during and after the pool season for social gatherings open to the community. Notice of such gatherings must be coordinated with the On-Site Manager prior to the event. Single residents may bring one (1) guest to such events.
- Lifeguards are not baby-sitters. Residents are responsible for their children/grandchildren at all times.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper or diaper covered by tight fitting waterproof pants in either pool.
- Lifeguards do not monitor the wading pool. Parents or Grandparents must be present at all times and are responsible for their children/grandchildren.
- Alcohol may not be consumed on the pool deck unless part of a community party. Glass drink containers are strictly prohibited! Food may be consumed in the pool area, but residents are required to clean up after themselves and properly dispose of all trash. The lifeguard will have tools available for this if needed, but cleanup is the resident's responsibility.
- Pets are prohibited in the pool area.
- Smoking is prohibited in the clubhouse and the pool area.
- Audio and video devices may be played only with headphones.
- Residents are responsible for their guests. Running, roughhousing, and loud play around the pool are strictly forbidden.
- No diving or jumping into the pool is permitted.
- Chairs may not be reserved for persons who leave the pool area or who are expected to arrive later.
- Proper respect and cooperation is due to the lifeguards, who are to provide for the safe and orderly operation of the pool.
- Persons using the Facilities are expected to dispose of trash and debris in appropriate receptacles.
- Pool hours will be posted at the pool. The pool may be closed at any time due to weather (rain, thunder, lightning, etc.), breakdown of equipment, operational defects or other unavoidable causes.
- Persons with open lesions or sores are not permitted to use the pool.
- The lifeguard/certified pool operator may demand that anyone leave the pool area if the rules are not being followed.
- Appropriate clothing is required.
- The pool has two (2) lap lanes. These lanes are reserved for residents and adult guests only.
- Residents and guests are not permitted to adjust or otherwise handle pool equipment, such as skimmers. If problems with the equipment are observed, such problems are to be reported to the lifeguard and/or On-Site Manager. If the problems are not corrected within a reasonable time, the resident should notify the HOA Board.