The fitness center is open for a three-week trial, ending November 6, 2020. Access will be available 24/7 during the trial period for residents who sign up (see link below) and sign a waiver. Clubhouse re-opening decisions are guided by the Federal, State and Local authorities’ advice.
The following rules have been put in place as recommended by government healthcare groups:
- If you are sick, DO NOT enter the facility.
- A face covering/mask, completely covering your nose and mouth, is required at all times when in the building.
- No guest(s) are permitted. Resident use only. Only those who have a signed waiver of liability will be permitted to use the fitness center.
- Use of the fitness center is limited to 2 occupants at a time.
- Use of the fitness center is limited to 1 hour/day. You must schedule a time slot using the online tool, SignUpGenius (https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0D49A5AA2AA3FFC16-fitness ). For those who are unable to use SignUpGenius, please contact Enclave resident Maureen Brown at 443-631-5129. If you are unable to make your scheduled time, please cancel ASAP.
- Please do not open the door for anyone. This will ensure that only those who have a signed waiver of liability are using the facilities.
- Social Distancing will be enforced.
- Please limit your locker room usage. You are required to disinfect all surfaces that you touch before and after use. Cleaning supplies will be provided.
Only those who have signed a waiver of liability will have their key fobs reactivated, allowing them access to the clubhouse/fitness center.
If you have signed the waiver to use the pool no further action is required. Click here for a copy of the waiver of liability. All occupants of the home must sign the waiver. Please contact the onsite manager if you need a printed copy. You can place the signed waiver in the clubhouse mailbox. It is located just to the left of the clubhouse front doors. You can also email the signed waiver to email@example.com.
Residents are encouraged to bring their own cell phones for personal use or in an emergency since they are the ones they are most familiar with. Calls to 911 should be made only if there is a life-threatening emergency.